Gesco Group scope of services covers, but not limited to, the following:
- Supervision of Installation of Oil & Gas plants and upgrade, commissioning, start up and maintenance as well as customer training.
- Gas Turbine O&M activities.
- Engineering and assembling supervision of electrical power plants.
- Design, engineering and build Waste water treatment and sea water desalination.
- Engineering, fabrication, and construction of steel storage tanks, steel structures and pipeline.
- Maintenance planning and management.
- Appling the recent modern maintenance philosophy which is currently widely applied in Europe i.e. Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Provide a highly qualified maintenance Engineers to manage Maintenance team to carry out a full RCM automated application.
- Material and spare parts supply.
- Provided different standard and tailored onsite training courses.
- Supply and apply of types of industrial paints from Christ-Locke.
- Services/inspection and maintenance of oil fields equipment and pipelines.
- Services, Maintenance, oil refineries repair and its facilities (mechanical, electrical and electronically).
- Supply of spare parts / equipment and instruments for oil fields, platforms, Rigs, vessels and marine equipment.
- Gesco study fabrication and paint factory.
GESCO Maintenance & Engineering
- Maintenance Engineering.
- Inspection & Mechanical integrity.
- Plant Engineering.
- Construction Management.
- Operation & Maintenance contracting and technical assistance.
- Major Repairs, Modification overhauls, Revamps & Turnaround Maintenance.
Technical / Engineering Resources:-
- Quality Assurance